As this year’s cold a flu season continues and the State of Ohio has issued a stay at home order due to Covid-19, Cap City Property Inspections will be making the following adjustments to our home inspections.
- We are asking buyers to spend as little time as possible inside of homes.
- We will be available for phone and video reviews after all inspections.
- We will be practicing social distancing during all inspections.
- We will be disinfecting common surfaces e.g. door knobs, appliances, thermostats
- We will have mask, gloves and shoe covers available if needed.
With Ohio’s stay at home order, home inspections are considered an essential business function. A buyer attending a home inspection is not an essential business function. Therefore we will be available for phone or video calls to review any inspection items. Any client that decides to visit the home during the inspection should limit their time in the home as much as possible and keep at least 6 feet from anyone else at the inspection.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to returning to business as usual as soon as we are allowed.